The Right Office provides a full visa/work permit processing for expatriates & families living within the Kingdom of Thailand. We also provide full advice on the best possible manner of obtaining the adequate visa for your particular requirements. Our experienced staff work to make this process as comfortable as possible for our clients.

For visa and work permit advisory service, we are highly specialized in this field which allow us to provide satisfaction service to our customers for over 10 years. Our clients are in various industries as well as variety size of companies from mid-size private companies to large-size public companies. Currently, we are also consult to several global companies.

Our visa and work permit services:

Our visa and work permit services:
– Non-Immigrant document Service (NON B, Non O )
– Work Permit (WP1) Service
– Work Permit (WP3) Service
– Urgent Work Permit application(WP 10)
– Renewal Work Permit Service
– Visa Extension Service
– Re-entry Visa Service
– Family visa Service
– Cancel visa and work permit service
– 90 days report service
– Transfer visa to new passport
– Marriage Visa
– Retirement Visa
For more information specific to your needs,
please contact us

An overview of Immigration Law and practice in the Kingdom of Thailand:
Immigration into Thailand is governed by the Immigration Act 1979 and is administered by the Immigration Bureau of the Royal Thai Police Department, Ministry of Interior. To visit or work in Thailand, immigration requirements must be met.

Types of Visas

A visa authorizes entry into Thailand for a specified length of time depending upon the type of visa. At present, a visa may be issued to an applicant who wishes to enter Thailand, in the form of a sticker or stamp in the applicant’s passport. The visa will include details of the type and class. Each visa will show issue and expiry dates. It should be noted that the stated time limit means the period within which the person may present the visa for entry, and not the duration of stay in the country.

When entering Thailand within the given time frame, the immigration officer will grant the relevant initial period of stay according to the type of visa. For an extension of stay beyond that, application must be made at an immigration office. If “NO EXTENSION OF STAY” is stamped on the visa, an application for an extension of stay can still be made. Each application is considered on a case by case basis.

A re-entry permit allows a foreigner to re-enter Thailand and use the time remaining in the foreigner’s visa. If a re-entry permit is not applied for, the visa will automatically be cancelled although it has not expired. If a foreigner leaves Thailand before the foreigner’s visa has expired and wants to return without a re-entry permit, the foreigner must apply for another visa.

There are various visa categories issued under the Immigration Act. Each category is restricted to the purpose for which the visa has been issued. The rules governing each visa category must be strictly adhered to.

1. Diplomatic visas
2. Official visas
3. Non-immigrant visas

This is issued to a person who falls in one of the following categories:
a) official visitors
b) business persons
c) those arriving for investment related activities that have been approved by the
relevant government agency
d) those arriving for investment related activities under the auspices of the Board of Investment
e) those visiting the country for study or observation
f) media personnel
g) missionaries belonging to missions that have been approved by the relevant
government agency
h) scientific researchers or lecturers at research institutes in Thailand
i) experts in arts and crafts
j) others
– family members of persons in categories (a) – (j)
– those working for state enterprises or for a public charity
– elderly persons
– those who formerly held Thai nationality
– those who need to obtain medical care in Thailand
– athletic coaches arriving to train Thai athletes
– those arriving to attend legal proceedings involving Thai courts

As pointed above, a business visa will be indicated as a non-immigrant visa, class B. The initial period of stay in respect of a non-immigrant visa is 90 days.

It must be noted that a non-immigrant visa is the only type of visa that permits non-residents (other than embassy staff, consular staff or official visitors) to be gainfully employed in Thailand. In addition to a non-immigrant visa, an extension of the period of stay and a work permit must be applied for and obtained.


4. Tourist Visas

The initial period of stay in respect of a tourist visa is 60 days. For nationals of most countries, this can be extended for another 30 days by an immigration office.
If the holder of this type of visa wishes to be gainfully employed in Thailand and apply for a work permits, it is possible to apply to change the status of this visa to non-immigrant.

5. Transit Visas

This type of visa is for transit passengers only. The initial period of stay in respect of a tourist visa is 30 days. For nationals of most countries, this can be extended for another 30 days by an immigration office. It should be noted that this type of visa is rarely issued these days, as a tourist visa is readily granted.

6. Non-quota immigrant visas

This type of visa is a re-entry visa for persons holding residency status. Residence permit holders must ensure that they have a re-entry visa and an endorsement in their residence book.

7. Courtesy Visas

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.

8. Visas on Arrival

Nationals of the following 97 countries require a visa upon arrival at international airports in Thailand. The period of stay is 15 days. Holders of such visas may apply at any Immigration Office in Thailand to delay their departure for a short period, normally up to 7 days.